Our special selection of calming and pain relieving oils. A great collection that assists you to relax, allowing your body and mind to restore after a long day’s work or play.
- Pain Relief Oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory blend of eucalyptus oil, marjoram oil, black seed oil, fennel oil and sandalwood oil. The perfect oil for a soothing massage in order to relieve pain, inflammation or ailments of the joints. Degenerative diseases, in addition to pain, muscle aches and sprains from sport injuries, and any bruise or dislocation will benefit. By increasing blood flow, this oil will relieve any pain or tension throughout the body.
- Lettuce Seed Oil supports the nervous system, gives relief in stressful situations and controls anxiety. This oil promotes a sense of calmness, which can aid with sleep issues. It is a natural painkiller with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Lettuce seed oil is very effective on muscle pain, it can relieve spasms, cramps and even nervous tics.
- Lavender Oil is soothing, calming and mildly sedative. This combined with its antiseptic, antifungal, wound healing and deodorizing properties makes it perfect to simply treat the body and soothe those aching muscles.
- Rose Oil as a massage oil is known for its “feel good’ factor. As a natural antidepressant, its heady aroma eliminates stress, anxiety and pain. Its antispasmodic properties make it ideal to relieve cramps and to reduce spasms in the respiratory tract, in addition to pain relief in rheumatism, arthritis and gout. Rose Oil is a natural antiseptic, it’s great to prevent cuts and wounds becoming infected and can even stop the bleeding from smaller injuries.
- Jasmine Oil, derived from the fragrant beautiful white flowers, promotes optimism and feeling of well-being. The calming effects of Jasmine Oil are wonderful and it has the ability of providing a sense of harmony. It has antispasmodic properties, helping to eliminate spasms, colic and joint pain.