Natural cosmeticsShow Filters
Showing 1–12 of 34 results
Showing 1–12 of 34 results
Introduction to Natural Cosmetic Products
Natural cosmetic products are a combination of plant or seed-derived ingredients that have been extracted by mechanical cold pressing or by distillation, using steam or water to create essential and aroma oils, or are simply an extracted plant component. These are blended together or solely remain one component for cosmetic use and skin care. They are much more beneficial to skin health than standard cosmetic products as they do not contain any harsh chemicals, toxins, or artificial fragrances and can have less of an impact on the environment
Cosmetics are proven to date back to perhaps as far as 7,000BC – 10,000BC as indicated by archaeological discoveries, and it seems that the Egyptians were the first users, followed by many other civilizations including the Romans and ancient Greeks.
Natural cosmetics come in many variations and blends with a purpose to suit your current needs, or you can even blend and create your own to make a cosmetic product that is totally unique and beneficial to your own wellbeing.
Applying and Using Natural Cosmetics
Natural cosmetics are specifically created for use on the skin and hair, and therefore can be applied directly to the area that they are desired for. When applying to skin, it can be for the face or overall use on the body to make the skin look healthy and glowing again!
When using on hair, applying the natural cosmetic before or after washing can be beneficial to moisturize and enrich it with antioxidants and nutrients to promote strength and health.
Natural cosmetics also have relaxing benefits in addition to moisturizing and hydrating the skin and can be used for body massage… create your own relaxing blend and take your mind to another place!
Properties and Benefits of Natural Cosmetic Products
Natural cosmetic products have many useful and wonderful advantages for skin and hair health.
Listed below are some of the properties and benefits that your natural cosmetic product can provide:
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- No harmful chemicals or toxins
- Pain reliever
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients
- Protection from environmental influences
- Heal skin conditions and helps prevent irritation
- Suitable for most skin types without causing allergic reactions
Getting the Best Results from Your Natural Cosmetic Products
When choosing or creating your natural cosmetic product:
- Some ingredients in the blend, may cause an allergic reaction due to their origin from nuts or seeds, but are overall perfectly safe to use. Always check the ingredients and make a small patch test on the skin first.
- Do a little research to ensure that you are getting the best product to suit your well being and desired usage.
- If using on children, always exert supervision and store products out of their reach.
- When using other medication or if you have any specific health issues, ensure that your natural cosmetic product will not have any underlying effects.
- If you are creating your own blend, measure the ingredients to ensure a good combination and be sure to choose a good container to store the finished product.
Natural cosmetic products are overall useful and influential additions to your daily routine when used for different elements of skin and hair care.