This perfect range of oils is especially composed for skin allergies. All of these oils provide relief to allergies, soothing and alleviating the symptoms, which will result in restoring the skins former glory.
- Black Seed Oil has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, anti-oxidant, antifungal and anti-viral properties and is therefore the perfect remedy for skin conditions and wound healing. The combination of vitamin A, amino acids and fatty acids contained in this oil provides repair and regeneration of the skin. It is moisture retaining, reduces redness, soothes away irritation and can heal and reduce scarring. Black seed oil is an effective weapon against skin conditions such as eczema.
- Lavender Oil is antiseptic, antifungal and wound healing. It is extremely gentle on the skin, has calming and soothing effects on any skin irritation, and promotes healing.
- Lemon Oil is a natural antihistamine which can cool inflammatory reaction. Its antibacterial, antiviral and healing properties are effective in wound treatment and are capable of inhibiting bacterial growth. It is recommended to avoid exposure to direct sunlight after applying lemon oil.
- Tea Tree Oil can significantly decrease swellings caused by histamine induced skin irritations. This oil as well has antifungal, antiviral, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is believed that the unsaturated hydrocarbons, known as terpenes, contained in tea tree oil, obliterate the cellular material of bacteria. Tea tree oil will significantly reduce inflammation and can provide a welcome relief against the itching associated with any allergy.
- Peppermint Oil has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin. Its cooling and refreshing properties can reduce inflammation. Peppermint oil is particularly effective against bug bites, poison ivy and hives.
- Eucalyptus Oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic abilities and is known for its pain-relieving quality. Cooling to the skin, it will instantly provide relief and reduce inflammation.
There are no reviews yet.