Our feet are the most neglected parts of our body when it comes to proper care. Yet we demand a lot from them in our usual daily life and expect that they will never fail us. Keep those happy feet going by pampering them with these carefully formulated oils in order to relieve tiredness and ensure they will continue to serve us well.
- Eucalyptus Oil will help to revive those aching feet. Its anti-inflammatory properties will relieve pain and muscle aches. Meanwhile, the deodorizing ability of eucalyptus oil, in addition to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties will keep odour and fungal disorders at bay.
- Lavender Oil is soothing, calming and mildly sedative, which combined with its antiseptic, antifungal, wound healing and deodorizing properties makes it the perfect oil to pamper those mistreated feet. This oil will also help to soothe aching muscles and combat any nail or foot infections.
- Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries to fight bacteria, viruses and fungi. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and soothing effects. As a natural antiseptic, it can remove chronic and acute inflammations, eliminate puffiness and itches, redness and irritation. Allow its invigorating powers to revive your feet.
- Frankincense Oil, also known as the “King of Oils”, promotes skin renewal, increases regenerating properties, heals wounds, cuts and inflammations and prevents growth of microbes on the skin. Apply to the soles of your feet to experience an instant warmth, soothing and rejuvenating the feet, whilst relaxing the mind and body.
- Peppermint Oil introduces an instant cooling, calming and refreshing sensation on aching, irritated or burning feet. This oil has analgesic, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, and is a natural pain reliever for aching feet and muscles.
- Rosemary Oil has pain relieving qualities for aching feet and muscles. Rich in anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties, this oil stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain and accelerates wound healing.
- Lemongrass Oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. Best of all though, it is more effective than many synthetic deodorants. This oil balances the production of sweat, whilst removing and preventing any further odours.