Feel alive and invigorated from morning to evening with this variety of refreshing and fruity scents, all offering a variety of capabilities while taking you away to warm and tropical places.
- Mango Oil, derived from the “King Of Fruits” due to its antioxidant and nourishing properties, has a sweet, tropical, citrusy aroma. It has a calming and soothing effect on the mind and relax the body. Rich in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals this essential oil is deeply moisturizing for the skin, neutralizes toxins, generates skin cell renewal, thus preventing new lines and wrinkles from forming, and has great healing properties. It is also great in promoting and maintaining healthy, thick hair. Mango oil can also be used to alleviate the soreness and inflammation caused by insect bites and burns.
- Grapefruit Oil is one of the oldest used aroma oils, refreshing, enhancing mental awareness and dispelling morning sleepiness. This oil promotes health and is known to boost metabolism and reduce cravings and appetite, an excellent ally in the fight against overweight. Grapefruit oil is known as a natural toner for the skin and is particularly useful to control sebum production in oily skin and hair. The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties effectively clear the skin and help to fight acne.
- Orange Oil is an uplifting fragrance which fills the mind and soul with feelings of pleasure, reducing tension and is a great remedy for insomnia caused by anxiety. It’s particularly recommended as a therapeutic massage to treat neuralgia, obesity, cellulite and myositis. Orange oil improves skin elasticity, nourishes dry and irritated skin, eliminates toxins from the body and fights against cellulite. Remember to use it as a natural insecticide too, to keep those biting bugs away.
- Lemon Oil has an invigorating aroma, diminishing depression and stress, restoring concentration and positivity. This oil is an excellent remedy for nausea, headaches and dizziness. It is antibacterial, antiviral and has healing effects to treat cuts, boils and warts. Lemon oil is ideal for oily and problem skin, to tone and cleanse. It also helps to shrink the pores and whiten the skin, and additionally, will combat oily hair and cleanse the scalp.
- Bergamot Oil eliminates unpleasant thoughts and negativity, promoting creativity and positivity in its place. This oil, with its spicy, citrusy aroma, has antispasmodic, antipyretic, antiseptic, antifungal, antidepressant properties and stimulates the immune system. It is an excellent aid to the skin, regaining balance and oiliness in the skin, improving skin conditions, diseases and wounds, treating large pores, and overall toning and refreshing the skin. Bergamot oil is also known to strengthen blood vessels, lower blood cholesterol, lower increased temperature and acts as aphrodisiac.