Main Active Ingredients and Product Properties of Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera contains a balanced group of biologically active substances.
- Organic acids help keep skin youthful.
- Tannins are endowed with antimicrobial properties (necessary in the treatment of acne).
- Pectin helps moisturise dehydrated skin.
- Carotenoids are essential for maintaining a natural complexion.
- Allantoin has a double effect on the skin: it softens the stratum corneum, promotes the separation of dead cells and stimulates tissue regeneration. Tightens pores, softens skin, including chapped or scalded skin.
- Vitamin complex (vitamins A, C, E group of vitamins B), folic acid, minerals – calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, chromium, selenium nourish cells and expose an anti-stress barrier. Aloe vera is a first-class antioxidant that inhibits the oxidation process in cells and slows down their destruction, thereby slowing down skin aging.
- Aloe vera penetrates into the skin 4 times faster than water, therefore deeply moisturises and prevents dehydration, keeping the optimal amount of moisture in the epidermis layers.
- Protects whilst restoring the natural skin barrier, which due to improved blood circulation, creates a better resistance to negative external factors. Aloe vera is quickly absorbed, but at the same time creates an invisible barrier on the skin that perfectly protects against wind and other external irritants throughout the day.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Tones. After the first application, the skin looks fresher from receiving a boost of vitamins, antioxidants and the necessary moisture.
Applying Aloe Vera Lotion
Aloe vera has a beneficial effect on the epidermis: it disinfects, soothes, softens, moisturises, relieves inflammation and irritation, redness and itching, heals minor wounds and scratches. Helps with burns, cuts and insect bites. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera reduces redness caused by UV rays, accelerates cell regeneration and forms a protective layer to retain moisture in cells – moisture especially needed by damaged skin.
- For dry and sensitive skin, aloe vera lotion is recommended for daily care in the morning and evening. You can even use it instead of a day cream as it really adapts well with cosmetics.
- Morning treatments with aloe vera lotion will protect against irritating environmental factors. Evening care will provide hydration and nutrition to the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- For normal, oily and inflamed skin, aloe vera lotion is recommended to cleanse enlarged pores, moisturise, relieve irritation and cleanse the skin from blackheads and acne.
- Aloe vera superbly rescues skin damaged from burns. If you are burned or sunburned, lubricate the affected areas with aloe vera lotion – it soothes and softens the skin and has a cooling effect. The pain will quickly go away and the next day, the burn becomes invisible.
- Its aloin content is renowned for its sun screening properties, which makes it suitable for shielding skin from direct exposure to UV rays. Ideal for use before and after sunbathing, the daily use of aloe vera allows you to maintain an even tan.
- After any mechanical or chemical action, aloe vera lotion will quickly restore damaged skin cells, relieve irritation and create a natural film that protects against re-inflammation. Therefore, aloe vera lotion is perfect for relieving skin irritation after epilation and shaving.
- The use of medical and household gloves destroys the skin of the hands and leads to its premature aging. Applying aloe vera lotion will keep your hands beautiful for a long time.
- Aloe vera is excellent as a moisturiser for body and face. After showering, apply it in a thin layer – the lotion is absorbed instantly without leaving a sticky feeling and leaving the skin very soft and velvety.
- Aloe vera will help get rid of bruises quickly.
Overall, Aloe Vera Lotion Provides Versatile Care for All Skin Types:
- Dry and normal skin types – moisturises, softens, protects;
- Sensitive – soothes, relieves stress;
- Increases the elasticity of aging skin with its revitalising effect;
- Oily, problematic – cleans, deodorises;
- Relieves inflammation;
- Cleans the skin from acne, blackheads and helps prevent their appearance.