Introduction to Black Tea
The benefits of black tea for the body are enormous. First of all, there are general strengthening properties, it increases immunity, cleanses the body of toxins and black tea has an invigorating and calming effect.
Beneficial Features of Black Tea
– Strengthens teeth and gums due to the content of fluoride and tannins.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Normalises blood pressure.
– Reduces cholesterol levels.
– Relieves headaches, relieves fatigue.
– Promotes the secretion of gastric juice.
– Slows down the aging of cells.
– Invigorates due to its high caffeine content.
– Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
– Prevention of stroke.
– Normalisation of digestion.
Toning and Refreshing Effects of Black Tea
Unlike coffee, which gives only a short-term tonic effect, black tea has a long-term tonic effect and maintains a state of vigor for many hours.